Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The difference is...

In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.

-Coco Chanel.

My favorite perfume is Versace Crystal Noir. It sounds more expensive than it really is. Department store perfume like any other smell, but this one mixed with my chemistry creates something special.

Today I drove to Waco and back. And signed my lease on a new apartment. I'm about to be there a lot more often and am genuinely excited about it. The first time in 12+ years I've truly lived by myself. In reality, really the first time ever because my senior year of college when I lived alone i was dating my boyfriend who became my husband of almost 7 years. He spent the night quite often. I'm excited about what the future holds. Art. Yoga. Travel. Rest... Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment