Friday, February 8, 2013

Food vs. Sex

Both are pleasures. I had a realization after exactly ONE person looked at Dairy Queen post. hahahah. What people? You don't like signs on the side of the road. Same thing with food. Ok. Yeah Alicia I see that's a burger. Things like this aren't as visually pleasing as say... LEGS! yes. legs it is. I'm halfway tempted to post a pic of KFC drumsticks. But alas don't have one. I was going to post a picture of an omelette too saying that I'm the queen of making them (which is true) but I hadn't done art on the picture I'd taken, and seriously. A stand alone omelette doesn't have much visual appeal.

So instead, here's a pic of a bag of tuna. How is everything linked you ask? The most bizarre omelette I've concocted to date is one stuffed with tuna. Creatively speaking it was a supremely heightened phase of life and I was like "this is odd and curious but strangely enough feels totally natural and right, so hell yes I'm gonna try it." It was alright. High protein for sure! Which I think is probably what I was going for...

And all in good fun, who doesn't like a cute pussy cat who in turn, too, likes tuna. The mind. It's magic when well used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment