Saturday, February 2, 2013

On the topic of birthdays...

A few more things.
This is the first time I've posted more than once for a specific day.
That's allowed right?
Who am I asking exactly?
This is my blog after all and the rules i make, so here ya go...




 as an "obsessive twat" Scorpio, I feel I have a right to post this.
Does your "fuckin horoscope" ring true for you too??



BOOBS! Cake. 
Both are cool. 
But the second is my more favorite.



And finally, hay! Do you know someone born today? Is it YOUR birthday my blog reader? In reading this horoscope and those of other Aquarius, it makes me wonder if with Scorpios they are a perfect fit. It would maybe make sense. That the month we Scorpios were conceived, the babies who were born are in tune with us in some way. A thought anyway. My birthday is November 15. I like to think maybe I was a Valentine's Day baby. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment