Friday, February 8, 2013

Droppin' the Ball...


Eesh! It's been three days since I posted on my blog. Admittedly I've been distracted by boys again. I've exhausted myself really. And all over dudes that eh, just don't do it for me. To the extent that I'm removing myself from OkCupid YET AGAIN. I'm keeping my account open to continue to get messages (hypothetically) and when I jump back on (yet again) I can slew through them easily. hm. yeah. Boy who is visually and mentally and physically satisfying COME TO ME. NOW. please...

To go along with this blog post, instead of a picture i'm posting a video. 
That's a first. This time comes around for everything though i suppose.


My friend Nick sent it to me the other day when I was kinda feeling down. 
We chatted back and forth a bit and our conversation ended with me buying a ticket to see the Dalai Lama with him in New Orleans. Should be uplifting for sure. I hear he's funny. It'd come easily, I'd imagine, if one is as wise as the Dalai Lama.  



No comments:

Post a Comment