Friday, February 8, 2013

Domination

I want to dominate the boutique business. I honestly know I have a chance. Harts N Crafts others want. This tattoo, I have a line 10 people deep who'd be willing to get it on their body. More will follow. I know.They've expressed interest. Given me business cards and phone numbers. All I need now is to slow down and focus and follow through.

Desire is a sense of longing for a person or object or hoping for an outcome. The same sense is expressed by emotions such as "craving" or "hankering". When a person desires something or someone, their sense of longing is excited by the enjoyment or thought of the item or peson, and they want to take actions to obtain their goal. The motivational aspect of desire has long been note by philosophers; Hobbes asserted that human desire is the fundamental motivation of all human interaction.

This desire bracelet is symbolic in my yoga practice. We get new bracelets as milestones for going to class. I'd gone to 50 classes to earn this one and it reminds us of the internal desire we're creating for our consistent yoga practice. It's linked to the second chakra of the body and corresponds to relationships, sexuality, intimacy and taste. The related element is water. I feel very connected to this though i HAVE moved onto my 75 class wristband. You're awarded wristbands through all 7 chakras leading up to 500 classes, the chakra of Union. Bringing you enlightenment and heigthened awareness of body and mind. I'm excited to earn this wristband eventually and in my free time instruct yoga for cash money!




No comments:

Post a Comment