Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The TIme is Now. The Future Within.

(an explanation of the entries below)

I started this blog as a project in art.
To upload a photo collage, one a day every day.
That told a story.
My story. Ideas. What's going on inside my head.
Then I got busy.
(I am)
Life swept me away.
(A hurricane)
SXSW and the present tense now
became too intense.
I was living in GO GO GO.
And continued to do so.
Easter Sunday I uploaded a book almost in it's entirety
that I'd arted almost a year ago.
For redemption.
From my lack of writing.
It didn't work.
I didn't get back on track.
Time past
...
Breakdown.
Reset.
It happened in the time frame i posted real pics.
...
Dinner.
With a friend.
A creative.
On a similar level of brain thinkage.
Inspiration through conversation.
It happened.
Here i go again...


No comments:

Post a Comment