Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bloggin real time yo!

No time to take photos from past events: art on top: scan: THEN finally blog. 
Life is movin too fast. This is HERE and NOW what's goin on. I'm Bonnaroo bound...

Fresh new nails to hide the grime of camping. And my heart ring from when I decided November 20, 2012 to marry me. 

Bonnaroo last year was soooOOoo cute! And i'm excited to be a part of it again. Round two!

Snacks for the road.

And my new advertising strategy: to sticker toilet paper dispensers in bathrooms I visit. That seem appropriately placed of course. Convenience stores and bars are the primary victims. 

One of my missions on this 14hr road trip to Tennessee is to make lots of barrettes to sell at HNC orrrrr at the festival when i have like 8 of them in my hair. seriously! here's my first of hopefully many!

...in Little Rock, Ark today until 4, when the Just Squeezed mobiles roll in to pick us up. Not sure what happens from there but it'll be an adventure for sure! Hope your day is happy! XO! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment