Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Peace Out: Change-oh-Plans yo!


Bonnaroo wasn't what I wanted. It became evident when as everyone else was assigned to work busily, no tasks were available for me. So I was supposed to sit. And wait around until the festival started two days later. And from here my job was to put on a happy face, be a cheerleader and sell lemonade for a dude who overworks and under appreciates his employees. Sorry. My time is more valuable than this. Lesson learned...

...and so I hit the road with my parents as they just happened to be driving through TN on their way to Baltimore for my uncle's wedding. Family vacation in full effect. I wish sis had been w us! 

Laura's bday was the 13th. I mailed her a package from VA and here's Canon and Cam smiling their *very best* in order to get cake BEFORE lunch. :)))












No comments:

Post a Comment