Sunday, March 10, 2013

Passion

I did it to someone the other day.
Made him question his whole life's existence.
Why? How? It's a healthy assessment I think.
What drives me?
I'm about to find out.
In the solitude of my empty apartment.
Living in waco again is so weirrrddddd.
I feel like I'll depend a bit on long distance conversations via text and FB chat. And will eventually branch out. Though to whom I'm not sure. Certainly like minds exist here. But where?
Maybe friends will come visit and stay a while.

Or even better i'll find companionship in my own mind.

when i ask questions i ought to genuinely listen to what's spoken back.
turn off the tune that runs constantly in my head. because i can be with me anytime.
the ones with whom i'm sharing any moment are only in the here and now.
and what i've learned is that here and now doesn't last always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment