Monday, March 11, 2013

Clear as Day on the San Francisco Bay.

I was told the other day that I have an answer for everything.
Actually it was posed as a question:
"do you have an answer for everything?"
I'm not sure it was intended as a good thing.
I didn't think much of it though.
And answered... of course.
"yes. it's probably because i'm logical."
And I am.
It's how my brain works.

I've had exit strategies for OKCupid dates before. They work effectively well. Some dates though I just let it flow. Intimacy does crazy things to my brain. Is it because I'm a Scorpio?

For whatever reason, the weekend a week ago I got sucked into wanting to snuggle for hours and hours. and hours and hours. When two bodies fit together comfortably it feels so good. In a way those days seem like a lifetime ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment