Wednesday, March 6, 2013

happy heart day.


one of the primary reasons i got divorced was because i wanted to be able to find myself.
explore the depths of my brain uninhibited and without the influence of anyone else.
i'm about to get to. finally. after two years of having roommates.
i'm moving to waco to live by myself. 4 full months of self exploration.
what's going on inside alicia's brain.
what makes me happy. what motivates me in life.
what hobbies to i want to start.
what do i choose to do when anything is the option.
i am guessing art. lots of cooking. swimming because i'll be in waco. but some yoga too. obviously.
learn to love myself. because i worry that deep down i do not.
and loving oneself comes before loving someone else. fully. and with all my heart.
xoxoxxx!



No comments:

Post a Comment