Wednesday, January 30, 2013

boys 2 men A, B, C, BBD


art will always be my #1 love.





 



I'm a daddy's girl thru and thru
And my dad's a real dudely dude
Put together two and two.

At 20 we met
Too much too quick
And ultimately it came
Time to find me. 

Tyler Jordan. 
He knows who he is.
What he becomes someday 
I'm dying to see. 

Acquaintances then friends and adventure ensued. 
Quick and intense with lots of randomness. 

Here's to spontaneity:
Bound for life with a matching heart and scissors tattoo. 
From a single drop a waterfall grew
And a revolution of happy-love-crafty steadily did bloom.

Philippe is my bunny
Me his Bambi
And though distance came between us. 
It wasn't a bad thing. 

Dan was a test 
Where I imposed myself. 
Lesson learned:
Laugh at yourself
And just have fun. 

Words can't describe 
What he made me feel inside
Though through mountains of artwork
I've certainly tried. 

Intensely intense
Just like me
But in the end
Is this a good thing?

mixing business with pleasure fogs my brain and makes me crazed. 

Dr. Gillett is a curious creature.
A punkrock kid turned professional
Living out his dream
Beautifully.

Nobody I've met has as dedicated a work ethic 
To doing what's right
With love in his eyes 
And a bright smile white.

the slowest motion friendship 
that ever did exist. 
no doubt like 
a bright beam of dark light. 

The end
A new beginning.

The soundtrack to this post:
Though the imagery is somewhat disturbing,
and I'd suggest listening without watching, 
I enjoy that this blog is becoming quite complex. 
Welcome to my brain. 
Indulge me. Please. 





No comments:

Post a Comment